Ball Ball mid-cap 130 rounds magazine for M4/M16 type replicas
Please note: To ensure reliability and trouble-free operation of mid-cap type magazines, follow a few simple rules:
1. Do not load the magazines to their full capacity on the first use.
2. First of all lubricate the magazine with a small amount of engine oil and:
– Load the magazine with 10 pellets, release the lock, remove all pellets
– Load the magazine with 20 pellets, release the lock, remove all pellets
– Repeat the above gradually increasing the number of pellets until reaching the full capacity of the magazine. Repeat the above process a few more times.
3. Regular maintenance with the use of engine oil is advised.
4. Caution – unused magazines have to be unloaded! Leaving the magazine loaded leads to faster wear of the spring and the entire magazine.
|Magazine capacity [pcs]:|
Repliki typu M4/M16